Marina square and pineapple building !!
AHAHAH was supposed to go with jiejie and fafa eat and go 'bowl' ended up fafa was late and me and jie went shop shop around a...shopping mall I dun0 what name :x
Jie had brought a pen ._. parker one T.T so exp a pen :/ fafa then turned up around 1hr later -.-
Then we went 'bowling' -.- when we reached, see the queue and the people then all duwan bowl liaos :x they decided to go arcade play:/
Inside play shooting games where we 3 sit in a car LOL T.T kinda squeezy :x then jie and fafa played the game :/ ps: I dun play go/play arcade one >.> so ... I never played ahahahaha
We went over the PINEAPPLE building after that woohoo ! :x took some pics around there and the we went to the roof ! ahah sucide nahh -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment