Monday, June 22, 2009


The Earth became SQUARE !!!


Omg I cant believe what I am seeing in my grades...an A for enterprise omg
THE FIRST TIME I GET A woo!!! -.- the earth is becoming a square because the impossible is happening!>.>

So sad about my maths grade sigh >.> gonna have to try harder T.T ... disappointed with my programming grade too...was hoping for another A :(

Went mac with my classmates today during lunch break...it was so funny lol, Mich was like generating red bull inside her, so much energy shoot Arun ahahahah

I ordered a fillo-fish ahahha and upped size and gotten a...

ITS GREEN lol lame I know -.-

Mac !!! Mich, me, Hayden and Alf were in 1 table and the rest at other side >.> not big enough the tables :( sigh...but...Mich came up with super powered ideas and funny things lol...see below :x


Which eventually lead to...

No comments:

Post a Comment