Tuesday, June 9, 2009
MONSTERS VS ALIENS(my race?:/)
-.- what a ... way to start the day lol >.> early morning wake up from a retarded 'dream' o.o
I dream about school ._. horrible was running late 7.50am in morning rushing for lessons o.o ? (holiday sia) I had ran back and fourth all over the house because when I was about to go, I would remember that I have forgotten to bring something important -.- (like my laptop charger thingy :/)
Then was running here and there take things prepare go out then had a fight with my father over something and he was sitting in my room! wtf -.- by the time I left it was 10+am ._. the 2nd meeting already started lol wtf
Ahhh lucky later going out with friends watch monster VS aliens T.T ahahaha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nite post nite post !! ahaha
9.12pm
Woohoo back home ahahah :) just now was so scary lol...was about to go out and I received a call from my science facilitator asking me thing about a mail -.- summore called my house phone wtf >.>
Monsters VS aliens not bad movie ._. quite a few funny parts in the movie lol :x ahaha
Saw a weirdo too at bishan macdonald lol ahahha :/ we were eating then suddenly he came over and said hi to Hy lol ahaha then later he tried to 'gan bei' with kira LOL ahahaha :/
Sad my appeal to change course >.> they told me the appealing is closed for this term and want me submit my appeal before next term ends :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment